Legal Authorizations and Notifications:
NJ Adventure Tours LLC carries liability insurance, for your protection. However, all clients are required to sign a personal liability waiver, to protect our partners, guides and employees and their families. Please download the waiver form, sign it and return it with your deposit. Copies of the waiver will be made available for signature before your hunt. If you fail to provide a signed waiver, your trip will be canceled and you will forfeit your deposit. We appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions, please contact us.
What you must bring:
- New Jersey Firearms Hunting License (resident or nonresident, as appropriate). For your convenience, we have attached the NJ Division of Fish & Wildlife license link with a list of licensing agents in NJ.
- Warm clothes: Rubber boots and waterproof (or water resistant) parka or hunting coat. Dressing in layers is best, because you can remove clothing, as needed. Wool, silk and polar fleece items are excellent choices for layering.
- Firearm and ammunition: We recommend a 12-gauge shotgun for hunting small game and deer. Recommended ammunition depends on your preference for using slugs or buckshot for deer hunting. Please bring the ammunition you prefer, or you may ask our opinion.
- Sandwich, beverage and snacks for yourself. We can stop at a convenience store on our way; for an all-day hunt, we usually stop for a mid morning breakfast between sets. But hunting can be unpredictable, so we recommend that you eat something before the hunt, so you don’t get hungry, if we miss the opportunity to eat on schedule. Alcoholic beverages and controlled substances are absolutely prohibited.
- Click Here to learn more about outfitting for Hunting
You are responsible for safe firearm handling. NJ Adventure Tours LLC reserves the right to terminate a hunt immediately, because of improper handling of firearms or ammunition.
If you require lodging, you must arrange for your own accommodations. However, we can help you find a convenient motel, hotel or bed and breakfast. Let us know where we will hunt, and we will provide you with contact information for accommodations in that area.
In the days before your hunt, it is customary for us to speak regularly, so that we can let you know how plans are progressing. We will also discuss with you what we feel are our best options for success. We will always try to tailor each hunt, for varied terrain and species, so we may ask for your preferences. Please let us know what interests you, so that we can try to work these into the plan. Based on our destination, we’ll also make final arrangements for a place and time to meet. This final decision is most often made a day or two before your hunt.
If you have questions at any time, please contact us.
Wild game is a valuable and respected resource that should only be taken for consumption or management purposes. All game taken will become the property of the party, unless other arrangements have been made with us, beforehand. We will comply with all regulations set forth by the NJ Division of Fish & Wildlife and by the State of New Jersey.
We will clean your small game and field dress your deer for you, before your departure, for a small fee. You must tag your deer and birds, for our legal possession.